- We encourage you to participate in a tour of your desired classroom. We offer monthly tours at the Main Campus at 252 Magnolia in Mandeville and at the NIDO school at 430 N. Causeway Blvd in Mandeville. Tours are suspended for the months of June, July, August and January.
- The Main campus tour is on the third Wednesday of every month at 9:30 am and is limited to 10 people. Our Preschool, Bridge and Primary Classrooms are located at the Main Campus. If you are interested in touring the Main Campus, please call 985-674-9303 to have your name added to the monthly tour.
- The NIDO campus tour is every third Monday of the month at 10:00 am and is limited to 6 people. Our Infant and Toddler Classrooms are located at the NIDO School. If you are interested in touring the Nido School please call 985-778-0018 to have your name added to the monthly tour.
- We are now accepting applications for the next school year, August 2024 to May 2025. Applications are accepted for the registration period between December and January 15. Applications need to be completed in their entirety, include a copy of your child's immunization record and the $30 application fee must be paid. The fee will be sent via email once the application has been processed.
- If you have previously applied, we ask that you resubmit an application if you wish for your child to be considered for the upcoming (August 2024- May 2025) school year. If you were on the waitlist for the previous year, it will be reset so it is your responsibility to send in another application.
- Any applications received after January 15, 2024 will be added directly to the waitlist. The waitlist is used for a calendar year (January- December).
- You will not get a response on the status of your application during the registration period until the end of January, so we ask that you please be patient. Please understand that there are limited spots available in the classrooms at Kinder Haus Montessori and that applying for a spot in a classroom does not guarantee a spot for your child. You will be notified by a Kinder Haus staff member if a position is available for your child after your application has been approved and the application fee has been paid.
- Only after a contract is signed and registration fees are paid, your child's spot is guaranteed in the classroom. You will be responsible for the registration fees sent to you by Kinder Haus via ProCare immediately after receiving a request for payment.
- We offer a summer semester in June and July for current students and new students who also register for the fall semester.
- Registration fees include: $200 registration fee, $200 supply fee for school year, $50 summer registration fee (for students who aren’t returning in the fall) and a $100 summer supply fee due upon registration to be paid via ProCare, cash, or check.
- You are welcome to fill out an application to add your child’s name to the waitlist at any point during the year. However, this list resets in January each year when the new registration period begins. There is a $30 application fee that will be sent to your email after the application is submitted.
Please return the completed application form below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.