Applications for the 2023/2024 school year will be accepted between January 1st to 15th 2023. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com. Applicants who have been placed in a Kinder Haus classroom will be alerted no later than January 30th.
- We encourage you to participate in a tour of your desired classroom. We offer monthly tours at the main location (252 Magnolia) on the third Wednesday of every month, and at the NIDO school (430 N. Causeway) every third Tuesday of the month. In December 2022 we are offering the last tour of the year at our NIDO school on December 6 at 10:00 am, and Main Campus at on December 7 at 9:30. Tours are limited to 10 people. Please call 985-674-9303 to have your name added to the monthly tour.
- In January 2023 we will open registration for the school year that begins in August 2023 and ends in May 2024. Our current students will receive two-week priority registration before we process any of the new applications. We then open registration to the outside public. Again, if you have previously applied, we ask that you resubmit an application in January if you wish for your child to be considered for the upcoming (August 2023- May 2024) school year. If you were on the waitlist for the previous year, it will be reset so it is your responsibility to send in another application in January 2023.
- We offer a summer semester in June and July for current students and new students who also register for the fall semester.
- You will not get a response on the status of your application until the end of January, so we ask that you please be patient. Please understand that there are limited spots available in the classrooms at Kinder Haus Montessori and that applying for a spot in a classroom does not guarantee a spot for your child.
You will be notified by a Kinder Haus staff member if a position is available for your child after your application has been approved and the application fee has been paid. Again, this will not be until the end of January so please be patient. You will be responsible for the registration fees sent to you by Kinder Haus via ProCare immediately after receiving request for payment in order to guarantee the position in the classroom for your child.
- Registration fees include: $200 registration fee, $200 supply fee for school year, $50 summer registration fee (for students who aren’t returning in the fall) and a $100 summer supply fee due upon registration to be paid via ProCare, cash, or check.
- You are welcome to fill out an application to add your child’s name to the waitlist at any point during the year. However, this list resets in January each year when new registration begins. There is a $30 application fee that will be sent to your email after the application is submitted.
Please return the completed application form below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.